Ductless air conditioning systems are an excellent way to ensure that your home stays cool during the hot months of the year. Ductless air conditioners are affordable and efficient home cooling options for homes that don’t have existing ductwork. Installing ductwork so a central air conditioner can be used is very expensive and invasive, which is why many people opt to install ductless air conditioning systems.
Ductless air conditioning systems, also called mini split systems, are excellent home cooling solutions. They consist of an exterior condenser unit and an interior air handling unit. These units work together to cool your home in the space where your interior unit is located. A number of air handler units can also feed off of a single exterior condenser unit to provide cooling to multiple space or an entire home.
Ductless air conditioning systems are ideal for homes that don’t have existing duct systems, or need cooling in specific areas to support their existing cooling system.
Here are some specific details our customers inquire about when considering ductless air conditioning systems:
- Fast & Easy Installation: Ductless air conditioners are very easy to install. Depending on your needs and the size of your system, a Air Tech Toronto HVAC technician can install your unit within one visit. They require no major construction to install, only a small hole drilled through an exterior wall. This hole is used to connect the exterior and interior units.
- Energy-Efficient: Ductless air conditioning systems are very energy-efficient. With so many different makes and models available our HVAC technicians can evaluate your situation and help you choose an energy-efficient unit that suits your budget and needs.
- Low Maintenance: While there is still some maintenance required like light dusting and cleaning the filter, overall these units require little maintenance. All you have to do is enjoy the cool air conditioned air. We do recommend an annual maintenance appointment with one of our experienced Air Tech Toronto technicians to keep your unit operating properly, efficiently and reliably.
- Incredibly Quiet: Unlike some window and other cooling solutions, ductless air conditioners are very quiet. Each unit typically has a noise rating associated with it, so you’ll know how loud it is in advance. The good news is that even the loudest unit is very quiet. New models use advanced technology that allows they to be placed in bedrooms, nurseries, theatres rooms, libraries and other quiet spaces.
- Great Designs: Thinking about hanging an ugly air conditioning unit in your living room or kitchen might sound off-putting. Luckily, ductless air conditioning systems come in a variety of attractive designs that integrate well into your existing decor. Essentially, there’s something for every taste.
- Custom Controls & Settings: Ductless air conditioning systems all come with remote controls to make them easy to adjust. Some models even have advanced controls that allow you to network numerous units throughout your home to control different zones depending on usage. This is one of the best ways to ensure they operate as energy-efficient as possible.
Check out our great selection of ductless air conditioner brands. For more information email us or contact a Air Tech Toronto representative at 905-737-5016.
Our Toronto Ductless Air Conditioning Services:
Ductless Services: Installation
Air Tech Toronto has been providing ductless services in Toronto and the rest of the GTA for over 30 years. Throughout that time we’ve installed thousands of ductless air conditioners Toronto. The benefit of so many installations is that our ductless services technicians have seen it all. This amount of experience also means that you can count on our HVAC technicians to properly install any make and model of ductless air conditioner.
Whether you need a single unit installed in a particular room of your home or you need your whole home outfitted with ductless air conditioners, we can help. We understand that everyone has unique needs and a home that needs to work for them, and cooling is part of that. We’ll ensure that your home cooling system is properly set up, so there are no hot spots of overly cold spots. You’ll just have a nice even cooling that can be easily controlled.
Learn more about ductless air conditioner installation.
Ductless Services: Maintenance
Properly maintaining any mechanical component of your home is a good idea, and ductless air conditioners should be one of them. Air Tech Toronto’s ductless services include ductless air conditioning maintenance services. Ductless air conditioning maintenance is important to keep your ductless air conditioner operating efficiently and reliably.
The efficiency of your ductless air conditioner is directly impacted by how well it’s maintained. With regular maintenance your ductless system will operate efficiently, which means it will use less energy to keep your home cool. In turn you will save money on your energy bills.
An efficient ductless system also operates more reliably. Air Tech Toronto ductless technicians will evaluate your system and fix anything that needs fixing, small or big. By catching small things early on you can prevent them from becoming big problems. In our experience small fixes are usually much cheaper than big repairs. In this way, annual maintenance is another great way to save money.
Learn more about ductless air conditioner maintenance.
Ductless Services: Repairs
With regular maintenance you can drastically reduce the number of ductless repair calls your system needs. Air Tech Toronto’s ductless services include ductless air conditioning repairs, but we’d rather spend our time helping you avoid repairs through regular maintenance.
However, ductless repairs are sometimes unavoidable. As ductless air conditioning systems age they experience wear and tear, just like any other mechanical HVAC system. As components wear down they are more susceptible to failing. Through regular maintenance appointments, Air Tech Toronto technicians can catch this wear and tear before it leads to a system failure. This is typically a cheaper way to keep your system running, as wear and tear on one part can often lead to the same on others.
A ductless air conditioning system can last for up to 20 years with proper maintenance and repairs. Over the years Our Air Tech Toronto technicians have helped many families keep their ductless investment working well, so they don’t have to prematurely replace it.
Learn more about ductless air conditioner repairs.