Air Tech Toronto provides complete repair, maintenance and installation services for water heaters in Toronto homes. We repair and install all makes and models, including traditional hot water tanks and tankless water heaters. We guarantee our work and will also match any competitor’s price in Toronto, York Region, and the Greater Toronto Area.
If you have a hot water tank emergency, please call (905) 737-5016.
If your gas or electric water heater needs maintenance or to be replaced, we provide free estimates. If you want to talk to one of our water heater experts about how you can save money with a tankless water heater contact us today.
Save Money on energy cost with new Tankless Water Heaters
Traditional hot water tanks are always heating water, whether you need it or not. When you’re at work or asleep you’re spending money on gas to keep water hot in a storage tank in the basement. This old tank type technology is a very inefficient way to keep hot water on hand for your family.
If you’re ready to save energy and make a dramatic reduction in your monthly energy bills, you’re ready for a tankless unit with endless water supply.
Why Go Tankless?
There are many advantages of a tankless equipment:
- Money-Saving & Energy Efficient: Water is only heated when you turn on a tap. Cold water enters the heater and comes out hot and is distributed to the hot water tap or shower that’s being used. Choose your new efficient tankless water heaters.
- Space Saver Water Heater: They attach directly to your wall and are much smaller than traditional water heaters, so you can reclaim valuable space where your giant old tank once stood.
- Unlimited Hot Water: With traditional hot water tanks your family or house guests can run into situations where there’s no more hot water because it’s all been used, and the tank is currently heating more. If your kids have been fighting over who gets to go first because they’re tired of taking cold showers, the problem is solved with endless hot water. Restore peace in your home and avoid taking cold showers with a tankless unit.
- No Chance of Flooding: If you’ve ever had a traditional hot water tank break down and flood your basement, you know the kind of damage it can cause. With space saver water heaters, if they encounter a problem, they immediately shut down in order to prevent flooding.
- Last Longer: Gas fired tankless units last much longer than your traditional Toronto hot water tank, so with regular tankless unit maintenance you can enjoy many years of reliable and stress-free hot water.
- Government Rebates: There are a few instances during home renovations or upgrades where you can save money. As tankless water heaters are the eco-friendly choice, you can get a government rebate to offset the purchase and installation cost.
Our Tankless Brands
We carry a wide range of tankless water heaters, some of our most popular models are pictured below. Please contact us about your specific needs and we can provide you with the most up-to-date water heaters.
The brands we carry are Noritz, Navien, and Rinnai.
24/7 Water Heater Repair and Installation Service
Going without hot water for a few hours is generally no big deal, but when your family needs to survive without hot water for more than a day it’s a problem.
At Air Tech Toronto we understand how important hot water is to all our neighbours in Toronto, York Region, and the GTA, which is why we provide fast and affordable 24/7 emergency repair services. Whether you’ve scheduled an appointment or have a hot water heater emergency, we can work on any make or model available in Toronto, York Region, or the GTA.
Call us for all your emergency repair needs: (905) 737-5016
Why Choose Air Tech Toronto for Your Hot Water Heater Repairs?
- We get it done fast: Whether you call us, email us, or will out an online form we have an incredibly fast response time. We strive to have a technician at your door and ready to address your hot water problem in as little time as Toronto traffic will allow.
Once we’ve received your message, we’ll confirm your problem and have a water heater or tankless water heater technician at your door within 45 minutes during the day, or within a maximum of 4 hours after hours (including holidays).
- We employ trusted technicians: You can trust our technicians to be professional repair experts who only provide courteous and friendly service. We ensure that each of our technicians respect you and your home by using drop-cloths, plastic boot covers, and cleaning up as necessary once the work is done.
- Free estimates up front: We’ll provide you with all the available options to your water heater problem and the costs associated with each solution. Once we provide the estimate, no extra or hidden fees will be added. We have some of the best prices in the Toronto area and will price match any company in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Our work is guaranteed: If the same issue that we’ve just fixed recurs within 30 days of fixing it we’ll come back and fix it for free.
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- We have thousands of satisfied customers: You can see the proof with our great reviews from our customers on Homestars.
Tank Type (Budget) Water Heaters
For some budgets and lifestyles, an affordable hot water tank is the right choice.
An affordable hot water heater might be right for you if:
- You’re on a tight budget and the heater installation costs of a tankless water heater model are more than you can afford.
- You won’t be staying long enough in your home to recoup the invested cost of a tankless hot water heater.
- You are at home most of the time, making it more sensible for a tank to be running 24/7.
- You aren’t prepared to have yearly maintenance performed on your hot water tank. Many tank-based water heaters can withstand a lack of maintenance, even if they don’t perform as efficiently, but for tankless hot water heater models maintenance is especially important for optimal efficiency.
- The larger footprint occupied by a water tank is not a problem in your home.
Water tanks can be expected to last around 8 to 10 years with regular maintenance, while tankless hot water heater models usually last more than 20 years. Tankless water heaters are more expensive to install, as quite often natural gas lines need to be moved and upgraded to work with the tank.
If you’re interested in a hot water tank or you are not sure if a tank or a tankless water heater model is the right choice for you, talk to the hot water experts at Air Tech Toronto. We’re here to help you 24/7: (905) 737-5016.
Tank Water Heater Brands
We carry water heater tanks by:
- John Wood: Canadian-made, high-efficiency hot water tanks for every size of home and level of hot water demand.
- Bradford White: Robust water tanks including high-efficiency and ultra-low NOX (nitrogen oxides) models.
Once we know understand your home, your budget, and your priorities, we can recommend a specific hot water tank model that will work best in your home.