Depending on the age of your furnace one of the best ways to keep it running efficiently and smoothly is to ensure it receives regular maintenance. This means more than just changing the filter once a year. Proper maintenance means having a professional Toronto furnace repair expert from a reputable company like Air Tech Toronto come in and perform professional furnace maintenance.
It’s important to remember that furnaces are mechanical pieces of equipment that need regular professional maintenance to ensure all components are working properly, and it’s running at optimal efficiency. Whether you live in Toronto, York Region, or somewhere else in the GTA it’s important to have a professional inspect and maintain your furnace.
Proper Toronto Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Once you’ve made the decision to hire a Toronto furnace repair expert from a company like Air Tech Toronto, it’s important to understand what’s going to be done to your furnace. While some companies may simply change your filter and make a few adjustments, other companies like Air Tech Toronto perform an extensive inspection, thorough maintenance, and only essential repairs that cover all aspects of your furnace and venting systems. They include but aren’t limited to:
- A Thorough Inspection: A professional Toronto furnace repair and maintenance expert should perform a full visual and point examination of all mechanical and essential parts of your furnace and duct system. This is the best way for a technician to uncover any issues, or reveal any signs of wear that may become issues in the near future.
- Lubricating: Like other mechanical equipment, your furnace needs lubrication in order to reduce friction between all moving parts. Any full-service furnace repair and maintenance package should include proper furnace lubrication.
- Gas Pressure & Pilot Adjustment: Over time the gas pressure coming into your furnace may slightly change. A Toronto furnace repair technician from an established and reputable company like Air Tech Toronto will evaluate and adjust the gas pressure as needed, and do the same for the pilot light in order to reestablish them to original specifications.
- Filter Replacement: While this is something you can do on your own, Toronto furnace repair experts like those working at Air Tech Toronto have a large supply of air filters and can often provide great deals on new replacement filters for your furnace. Any annual service call with an experienced furnace maintenance technician will include a filter replacement, and if it doesn’t then it’s definitely time to find another HVAC company to take care of your annual furnace maintenance.
- Free Estimate: Planning your annual household budget is an important part of your household finances, and all of us know how all the little costs can add up. Many Toronto furnace repair and HVAC companies will charge you for an estimate prior to any work being done. At Air Tech Toronto we provide free estimates for all work, so you can easily decide what you can afford and what can wait until later. We treat all of our clients like good neighbours, which is why we’ve enjoyed working in Toronto, York Region, and the GTA for over 30 years.
Overall, annual furnace repair and maintenance is a small short term cost that can save you big money in the long run. It’s also important to work with experienced, reputable, and knowledgeable Toronto furnace repair and HVAC companies like Air Tech Toronto. This ensures that you not only get great services and experienced technicians, but free estimates and guarantees on any work performed. For more information about how Air Tech Toronto can help you call: 905-737-5016.